Monday, March 02, 2009

JOHNNY P + MISFITS = HAPPY DAY

no, i really don't know what it is with all the old-schoolish punk rock on this blog of late; all i can say is, john p(orcelllino, my good pal and man behind King- Cat Comics and Stories which is the greatest 'zine of all time ah who am i kidding nobody reading this blog doesn't know who john p is...). john sent me this photocopy of a drawing someone had commissioned from him (let me pause for emphasis here; JOHN P IS TAKING COMMISSIONS, come ON people...), saying ..."doing this drawing made me happy..."



i can see why, because it makes ME happy too...(and he said it was ok for me to post it, so you are welcome...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You fail at art. Why is this posted online? This isn't presentable, it looks like a child's drawing.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home